Friday, April 23, 2010

Oceans

Just took the kiddos to see Disneynature's Oceans. Really, really great movie - tons of cool footage, and educational without being too preachy. Zach loved it, and constantly tried to speak over narrator Pierce Brosnan, wanting to share facts about ocean creatures that he's learned from watching Life on the Discovery Channel. Alex, meanwhile, asked if the movie people could put Cars on instead, then fell fast asleep.

I heart my kids.

I must confess to eating movie theater popcorn (I know; less than 24 hours after my post about eating well); however, I would like to state that I limited my intake, and I filled our bellies with a good, healthy lunch beforehand, so as to minimize the popcorn munching. I'm only human.

http://disney.go.com/disneynature/oceans/

No comments:

Post a Comment