Thursday, September 16, 2010

My First Entry

I'm entering my first "Sketch Challenge". Karen at the sweetest thing... posts a weekly card-making challenge, but I've never actually participated. This week, however, I was inspired by more than just Karen's adorable sketch and example.

Here's what Karen posted that piqued my creative interest:

"The extra challenge this week is to create a birthday card and mail it to Operation Write Home and they'll send our challenge cards on to those men and women who are serving in the armed forces."

Thanks, Karen, for introducing me to Operation Write Home. I'm so excited to start creating handmade cards for our awesome troops!

Oh, and here's my entry:



1 comment:

  1. Melissa?? I didn't know you had a blog, this is super cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete