Friday, January 29, 2010

Unofficial Work-Shoes

I've decided that my "work-shoes" blogs are probably not going to share tales of my life as a Realtor. For one thing, a lot of what I do involves confidential information, and I wouldn't feel right about sharing it, no matter how well I concealed identities. For another thing, I work a lot; when I write about stuff, I prefer to write about stuff that doesn't raise my blood pressure and make my stomach knot...well, except when I'm ranting about Wal-Mart and the like.


So, my "work-shoes" posts will involve my unofficial "work." I've been given an opportunity to do some book reviewing for a publisher, which should be really fun. Occasionally, I work at Barnes and Noble. I volunteer at my church. All of these tasks I consider to be work, albeit fun work; therefore, don't expect to read much about real estate on this blog. I hope you enjoy the posts that will soon be coming under "work-shoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment