Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall

I think we can officially call it - school has started, the weather is cooling and leaves are turning. Summer is over. :(

After the long, long, looooong winter we had, I was loving the hot weather this summer. Here's to hoping snow only falls between the months of November and March this year. I'm trying to look for the silver lining, so here's my list of things I love about fall:

  • Sweatshirts and sweatpants
  • Wool socks
  • Snuggling with my babies
  • Hot tea and carmel apple cider (mmm...Starbucks!)
  • Eye makeup inspired by football teams
  • My kids in Halloween costumes (sounds like we'll have a paleontologist and firefighter this year)
  • Autumn colors
  • NaNoWriMo
Okay, so that's the list so far. Goodbye, summer. Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment